Department of Education & Early Childhood Development
CRICOS Provider 00861K email@example.com
Bentleigh Secondary College is a year 7 – 12 medium sized college, located in the Melbourne Metropolitan area. The college is close to bus stops, shopping centres, swimming pools and other facilities. Dedicated and highly motivated staff provide strong support and leadership for all students. Senior students benefit from ongoing career guidance and positive feedback about their academic performance. We are supported by Glen Eira Language School in the immediate area.
Bentleigh Secondary College welcomes overseas students from all around the world. We currently have students from China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. Our multilingual International Student Coordinator and Assistant oversee the enrolment, home stay accommodation, individualised support and pastoral care of our international students. International students are made aware of each other’s cultures and respect each other’s beliefs and religions. We also celebrate Chinese New Year, Mooncake Festival, Easter and Birthdays.
Bentleigh Secondary College also provides services such as a Nurse Health Education, Careers Advisor, Wellbeing Coordinator as well as access to various school support services to international students. All of these services can provide support for the pastoral needs of international students.
We have excellent (VCE) Victorian Certificate of Education results, and the majority of our students successfully enrol at University or other tertiary institutions for further study.
Bentleigh Secondary College is a leader in technological innovation and science teaching. It provides clear pathways to tertiary study and future careers.
Find a map below that shows our location on a global scale.
Please find a range of our Special International Programs listed below:
- Enhanced learning program for highly academic students
- Excellent instrumental and performing arts programs
- Excellence in Sport initiatives
- Student Leadership, Mentoring and Peer Support programs
- All year 10 students are required to study at least one VCE/VET subject
- Year 10 EAL class
- Year 10 English Support Program
- Extensive & challenging camps/outdoor education program
Please find a range of our Special International Facilities listed below:
- Spacious recreation and sporting grounds
- State of the art Learning Centre, including four modern science laboratories
- Three multimedia areas, library and integrated learning spaces
- VCE Study Centre
- International Student Study Centre
- Undercover two-court basketball stadium
- Performing Arts Centre
- Applications from full fee-paying international students should be made directly to
|GPO Box 4367
Melbourne, Victoria 3001
|41 St Andrews Place
East Melbourne, Victoria 3002
|Tel: +613 9637 2990
Fax: +613 9637 2184
|Mr Chen LEE