@ Bentleigh Secondary College
Bentleigh Secondary College is committed to developing a safe and respectful environment for its students, staff and community. As technology capabilities and use have increased, so too has the need for schools to respond to the emerging issues that arise from the digital world.
As a school working towards eSmart accreditation, we have developed policies and protocols to respond to issues, curriculum to educate our students and programs to raise awareness around online and digital behaviours.
It is the purpose of this page to provide all members of the Bentleigh SC community with information and resources to help them be educated about the online world and to use it in a safe and responsible way.
If you have any questions or concerns, or wish to report an incident, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- eSmart – https://www.esmartschools.org.au
- The Alannah and Madeline Foundation – http://www.amf.org.au/
- CyberSmart – http://www.cybersmart.gov.au
- The Line – http://www.theline.gov.au
- Digizen – http://www.digizen.org/
- Victorian Government Advice on Cybersafety – http://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/programs/bullystoppers/Pages/advicecybersafe.aspx
- CyberSafety Help Button – http://www.cybersafetyhelp.gov.au/
- Youth Central – http://www.youthcentral.vic.gov.au/Web+&+Social+Safety
- Internet Danger – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1ZCF4oueQ
- Safe Web Surfing – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrln8nyVBLU
- Protecting Reputations Online – http://www.youtub)e.com/watch?v=8n-AdP6PBT8
- The Revolution of Social Media – http://www.youtube.com/sIFYPQjYhv8
- What is a Digital Citizen? – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtFuZI60l0I#t=48
- Can’t I just delete it? -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_gj3oRn8s
- Internet Photos – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGlrAhtQC24