Ms Kirstin Conway – Careers and Pathways Coordinator
Do you want to find out more about Monash University?
If so, a great way to do so is to attend an ‘At Monash’ seminar.
The series commences in March, and you will be able to learn from students, graduates and staff about university experiences.
Seminars available commence with:
- Tuesday 10 March – Nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy and occupational therapy (Peninsula)
- Wed 11 March – Business and economics (Clayton campus)
- Thurs 12 March– Science (Clayton)
- Tues 17 March – Arts (Humanities and social sciences) (Clayton)
- Wed 18 March – Information Technology (Clayton)
- Thurs 19 March – Pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences (Parkville campus).
All seminars run from 6.30pm to 8.00pm. To check out the full list of seminars and to register, go to